Hey Monday
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

[Net] Buzznet : Back to School w/ Cassadee

[Net] Buzznet : Back to School w/ Cassadee Empty [Net] Buzznet : Back to School w/ Cassadee

Message par M@thilde Ven 10 Sep - 22:54

Back to School with Cassadee Pope of Hey Monday

Need a pep talk before you hit the hallways and the books this fall? Buzznet asked some of your favorite musicians about their high school experience. Cassadee Pope of was never down with the petty cliques--but give the girl any shot at extra credit and she'd take it!
What was your best subject in high school? What was your worst?
My best subject was English class. My worst was Math.

Did you ever have a crush on one of your teachers?
I sort of had a crush on the Volleyball coach. I forget his name, but he was really nice and had classic good looks! He didn't know I existed haha.
[Net] Buzznet : Back to School w/ Cassadee Orig-12181211
What was the geekiest thing you did in High School?
The geekiest thing I did in high school was probably doing any extra credit assignment that presented itself. I loved me some EC!

Have you ever left a note in someone's locker? If so, what did it say?
I've never left a note in someones locker. I have passed notes in class though. They were usually about plans for the weekends.

What's your favorite coming-of-age movie?
My favorite coming-of-age movie is probably Superbad.

What is the most annoying thing about being in high school?
The most annoying part about high school were the petty cliques. I was friends with everyone so I would hear a lot of gossip that went on between different groups of people. I never understood why there was a separation when I saw so many similarities in those people.

Who is your favorite fictional outcast?
My favorite fictional outcast is probably Mia from The Princess Diaries. She was such a loner when all along she was a princess of another country.

Did you have any unrequited loves in high school?
I had a crush on a boy who was extremely inconsistent with how he treated me. He'd flirt one day, then ignore me the next. Eventually, I gave up on that!

Did you go to your high school prom? What'd you wear?
I went to my senior prom. I wore a long, yellow dress made of silk. It was the dress from "How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days."

What was your most embarrassing moment in high school?
My most embarrassing moment in high school was probably while I was cheering at a football game. I did a back hand spring and landed on my knees. Ouch!

What was the best part of being in high school?
The best part of being in high school was taking part in the homecoming activities. I loved preparing for that.

What advice would you give kids who are dreading their first day of school?
High school is meant to be the most memorable part of your life. Don't waste it away with negativity! It'll be over before you know it!
M@thilde
M@thilde
Admin

Féminin

http://www.killerpilzespace.skyrock.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas